Audio Speed Changer Pro Help
Audio Speed Changer Pro changes the speed (tempo) and pitch (frequency) of audio independently during live playback. It is possible to set exact start and end positions, calculate custom pitch values (for instance for 432 Hertz music), zoom into the audio track, and playback playlists (click here more information).
The main screen shows the loaded audio file, allows changing of parameters (such as pitch and tempo), and exporting to audio files.
The wave view can be zoomed and dragged using the following methods:
- Pinch&Zoom using touch screens or trackpads.
- Double click (zoom in) and SHIFT + double click (zoom out).
- Drag to move the wave view left and right.
The markers (A,B, and red) mark the start-, current playback-, and end position. The audio is played between the A and B positions. Slider positions can be changed with the following methods:
- Drag the slider handle.
- Set start and end positions manually by pressing the start/end buttons.
- The A and B buttons set the start or end position to the current playback position.
Rewind the current playback position to the start marker A.
Toggle between play and pause.
Show a dialog with the following advanced options:
- Volume slider: amplifies the audio volume. Note: this does not change the system volume.
- Voice reduction: reduces voices (works only for some type of recordings).
- Mute left/right channel: mute the left or right channel. If both channels are set to "mute" then the option is ignored and both channels are played.
- HQ pitch/tempo mode: use a slower algorithm for pitch and tempo calculation with better audio quality.
Goes to the previous song in the playlist.
Goes to the next song in the playlist.
Shows the playlist selection dialog.
Exports the audio between the A and B markers (including pitch, tempo, and other settings) to an m4a file. Depending on the platform the exported file can also be shared.
Shows the global app settings (e.g. to alter the user interface size).
Show the information dialog and provides means to check for program updates.
The playlist's view offers means to manage audio files.
Audio file options
Each playlist can contain one or more audio files.
- Double click: loads the audio file into the main view.
- Long press or right mouse click: shows an option dialog with options to move and rename the file. On some systems (iOS, Android) system specific functionality is shown as well.
Closes the playlist view and goes back to the main view.
Shows the following playlist options:
- Play playlist: plays the whole playlist.
- New/Delete/Rename playlist.
Opens a simple audio recorder for recording audio with the device microphone. Note: this function is not available on all platforms. It is recommended to use external software for audio recording.
Toggle the selected files in the playlist.
Deletes the selected files from the playlist. The underlying audio files are only deleted on iOS and Windows Store apps.
Shows a file open dialog or platform specific dialogs for importing audio files.
Show advanced playlist options:
- Copy: copies the selected files to another playlist.
- Move: moves the selected files to another playlist.